Sunday, February 9, 2020

Cheesy Taco Turkey Rollup

                                   Cheesy Taco Turkey Rollup
                                                                     3 Points on Blue

I was out shopping and got hungry, and I really just wanted to run through Taco Bell since it was right there. But I was almost done so I drank a bunch of water and made this when I got home. It definitely had that cheesiness that I was wanting.

Ingredients:

-  Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness! High fiber low carb tortilla wrap. 1 point.
-  1/4 cup taco seasoned ground turkey. 0 points.
-  Salsa. 0 points.
-  Tapatio hot sauce. 0 points.
-  1 slice Velveeta cheese. 1 point.
-  1 tbs jarred queso or stadium cheese. 1 point.
-  A couple slices of lettuce. 0 points.

Wrap everything inside the wrap and enjoy the much healthier alternative to fast food cheesy tacos.

Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey:

- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey. 0 points.
- 1 packet of taco seasoning. Or do what I do and just throw random taco seasonings into the ground turkey. i.e cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.

  Cook in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through.



No comments:

Post a Comment