Saturday, August 31, 2024

Hello Fresh Apricot Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin

 


Hello Fresh Apricot Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin

    This was delicious! I didn't pay attention and I didn't realize it was a pork LOIN not a pork chop. It would of been a nicer presentation if I sliced it into rounds, the sauce could of covered it a bit better. My husband said it was super good though, and he's really honest with my cooking lol. 

   I did actually put it in the air fryer since these pork cuts were super thick. I browned it well on each side in a pan and it was starting to look too done, but the temp wasn't high enough. So I threw it in the air fryer for 350 for about 15 minutes and then it was done. 

  I also accidentally added shallots to the rice, tonight was not a paying attention night lol. We'd definitely order this again though!

  My teenage son was at a friends house tonight, but it wouldn't of been enough for him. I would have to of air fried some egg rolls or something since the portions aren't that big for Hello Fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment