Sunday, November 12, 2023

Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie

 



Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie

     I never make stuff like this because it seems like so much work, and I have like zero experience with pie crust. But my husband loves chicken pot pie so I thought I'd try it! I got some baking beans pie crust weights because I was thinking maybe this will get me into pie baking. They worked great. I pretty much used this recipe, but I think I added extra chicken because I didn't measure. I also didn't boil anything, I sauteed the potatoes with the lid for like 10 minutes. Then I added the chicken and onions with garlic, then I chopped the carrots and mushrooms and sauteed that. I forgot to buy celery, so I added the whole pint of mushrooms. It seems like this recipe is really forgiving since I did so much differently lol. We'll definitely have this again, everyone loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment