Thursday, June 15, 2023

Beef Kofta Meatballs with Roasted Veggies and Dill Yogurt Sauce

 




Beef Kofta Meatballs with Roasted Veggies and Dill Yogurt Sauce 

  This dinner was freaking amazing. And I even messed it up lol. I thought I grabbed a pound of ground beef from the freezer, but it was a pound of ground turkey. That said, my 14 year old didn't like it. I'm actually really surprised since we do a lot of worldwide flavors. Oh well, I spent like 2 hours cooking so now he can get cereal or whatever lol.

  Click here for the Beef Kofta Meatball Recipe with Roasted Veggies by BudgetBytes

  There is sooo much flavor in the veggies and meatballs. I did add a lil more seasonings to the veggies then the recipe called for because my veggies were huge and made 2 whole sheet pans full. 

  Click here for the recipe for the Dill Yogurt Sauce from Budget Bytes

   I actually was out of white rice and I only had minute white rice. So what I did was I cooked chopped spinach and garlic in EVOO with some Better Then Bullion vegetable base, then made the white rice in that. 

  This whole meal was an explosion of flavor and I loved it. You could totally add feta to it, but I don't really like feta....I wish I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment