Monday, May 15, 2023

Italian Onion Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Garlic Mozz Crescent Rolls


Italian Onion Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Garlic Mozz Crescent Rolls


  This was a clean out the pantry and leftover meal. The rice pilaf was leftover from last night, and my husband had a left over artichoke with it. My son had steamed broccoli for his veggie, I just forgot to take a picture. The chicken was just half an onion sliced and sauteed in olive oil and butter, and I seasoned the chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic, S&P, and some type of chicken seasoning my husband had bought. For the crescent rolls I just sprinkled a little bit of garlic seasoning, and put in half of a cheesestick in each roll lol. They were delicious and everyone loved dinner so that's a win. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment