Saturday, January 21, 2023

Best Damn Air Fryer Chicken Wings and Keto Breadsticks

 Best Damn Air Fryer Chicken Wings and Keto Breadsticks






  This meal was excellent. I made these keto "breadsticks" for my husband and I with almond flour, but my son is allergic to almonds so I made his with white flour. The white flour ones turned out lumpy and weird to spread, but my son said they tasted really good and that's all that matters. 

  The chicken was air fried in a bunch of seasonings and a squirt of mustard. They were super juicy and ultra flavorful, I'll definitely be trying it would chicken breasts or thighs. 

  Caesar salad is naturally a low carb salad. I just some chopped romaine, spinach, tomatoes and a handful of parmesan.

Links to the recipes:

Best Damn Air Fryer Chicken Wings by Recipe Teacher


Low Carb Garlic Bread by Nicko's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment